Dienstag, 20. August 2013

Perfect Match

Here you can see my latest acquirement - a black leather jumpsuit by ZARA.
This was one of my favourite outfits during my perfect holiday in Russia last week.
By the way, you should come here to visit "Sochi", it is a beautiful waterfront city with lots of nice opportunities to shop.
For me, the most special holiday I've ever experienced.

I'm also wearing my Moschino belt, which i really ADORE.

Last but not least, my high heels, which are from the last years ZARA collection.. or was it two years ago..?! Doesn't matter, they are still up to date and I love wearing them.

All in all this outfit is really comfortable, sexy, modern and elegant as well.. but one thing I haven't told you yet.. You really start sweating in this overall when facing the sun :D


Hope you enjoyed my first post!

Love, Mary

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen